November 3, 2017
at 12:30 PM
Last week, ViUR server was released in version 2.1, and yesterday the vi followed.
There are a bunch of new features made available, the most obvious ones are:
- New edit form templates following the ViUR ignite standard
- Pass the error description of HTTPException to the underlying webob framework
- ignore/hide parameter to our renderEditForm jinja2 function
- New parameter "params" to explicitly pass additional values to the template / json response
- Retrieving the viewSkel Structure by calling modulePath/view/structure
- __iter__ function to skeletons
- embedSvg function to html render
- onLogout hook to the user module
- Expose the unique property in skel-structures in json render
- viur.emailHandler config variable for easy integration of 3rd party email services
- Made ViUR logics permanently available as a Beta feature. Logics can be used for dynamic mask behaviors by providing test expressions that influence bone readonly/visibility states. Check out the README in ViUR/logics for more information and examples.
- Generally refactored all supported bones to provide a consistent API (
bone.serializeForDocument(), and much more)
- Extended bones and modules to context-features, which allow to pass context-dependent parameters through to filters, query and add/edit actions and modify application behavior this way.
- Revised login process that allows to display custom masks (e.g. password changing dialog) within the login process.
An updated setup.py with a nice, new base project is also available now!